Thursday 19 April 2012

My Addiction :)

Softball is my favourite sport ever. I started to play softball since I was in form two. I become addicted to this game and still playing until now during my leisure time. Softball consist of fifteen players including reserve players. There are nine positions that need to be filled in. That are pitcher, catcher, first base, second base, third base, short stop, left out-field, center out-field and right out-field. I am the third base player. Why softball is my favourite sport?

I love softball because:
    
I have some pictures during my active years in softball.


this was my softball team and the yellow shirt guy was my coach

warmed up session :)

both team: boys and girls :)

friendly match with Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Semarak

Okay guys! Enough of pictures. Time is running out. I hope you guys enjoy reading my first post ever :) Goodbye bye bye bye bye :)