Saturday 28 April 2012

Hero of Mine :)

this is my HERO <3


Dear my beloved DAD,

No matter where I go in life, who I get married to, how much time I spend with other guys, how much I love my boyfriend, you will always be my number one man. I love you dad and thank you for all the things that you have done for me. You always be the best. Thank you for all the hard work you have given so that I can be the person I am today. Without you, I will be nobody. Thank you for wrapping me up in the gentle strength of your hugs. You intoxicated every one of my senses and the connection I feel to you is beyond words. I often think about how you take and push me over the edge of vulnerable and just with the right words, just at the right moments, pull me back and keeping me from crumbling. You keep me safe in mind, body, heart and soul. And although beautiful is not a word I use to describe myself, you make me feel as I am beautiful in your eyes. Those feelings cannot be bought or sold. I trust you with all that I am because you built that strong foundation for me. Thank you again for being so special and for loving dearly. In my eyes, you are my hero. I LOVE YOU. 




SINCERELY,
   Your little girl