my favourite food: cupcake *nyum nyum*
I love to eat cupcake very much. A cupcake is small cake designed to serve one person, frequently baked in small thin paper or aluminium cup. As with larger cake, frosting and other cake decorations such as sprinkles are common on cupcakes. Let me share my favourite cupcake recipe: Vanilla Cupcake Recipe :)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites from large eggs
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, shortening, milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Mix at low speed for two minutes. Scrape bowl. Add egg whites and mix at high speed until fluffy and smooth, approximately two minutes.
- Fill liners 1/2 to 2/3 full of batter. Do not overfill. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans then remove from pan and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost and decorate your vanilla cupcakes as desired.
THIS RECIPE AVAILABLE AT: http://www.cupcakerecipes.com/vanillarecipe.htm
HAVE A TRY EVERYONE :)