Sunday 29 April 2012

My Best Buddies :)

my best friends <3

Hello readers! There are my best friends and I in the lovely photo. Hehehe. We knew each other since we were in form two. We were in the same class and get closed to each other and became a best friends. I do love them so much. They know me so well. Want to know them? Let me tell you about them yeah :)



This is Nur Fatin Liyana Binti Md. Azmi. She is the smallest among us. She is very nice person to be with. I enjoy myself when I am around her. Now she studying at UiTM Campus Dungun, Terengganu in Diploma in Accounting. I just love the way she is. She do has a boyfriend, but she love me more than her boyfriend. Cool enough right? That's why we became a best friend <3



This is Nur Farahin Binti Dahlan and she is the funniest among us. She likes to make fun of us but we don't care because we love her so much. She full of silly jokes and always make my day. She is a good friend. She can be annoying sometime but we love it because, YES WE ARE ANNOYING. But who cares? HEHE :D She now studying at UiTM Campus Dungun, Terengganu in Diploma in Public Administration. I love you and you love me <3


She is Siti Aisyah Binti Mohd Zailani. She is the tallest among us. We are at the same age but she is the youngest because she was born in December. We do fight sometimes but I just have to let her win because losing an argument is easier than losing her. She now studying at UiTM Shah Alam in Bachelor of Science Architecture. We love each other, we do silly things together, we laugh at random things and we are happy together <3



And for me, BEST FRIENDS have conversations impossible to understand by other people. We live in our own world but yet we are having fun. I hope our FRIENDSHIP last forever <3